Fatima: The new Movie - Deception a-go-go
By L.A. Marzulli - October 14, 2009
Yesterday was the anniversary of the Fatima apparitions. The actual event took place on October 13th, 1917, in Fatima, Portugal. I have written extensively on this subject and although I didn't BLOG on it yesterday, I will do so today. I received a comment from Matt, who pointed me to the trailer, for the up and coming movie about Fatima. Thanks Matt! http://www.the13thday.com/
Here's a thumbnail sketch of the events of Fatima. According to those who witnessed it, the Virgin Mary appeared to three children on October 13. Upwards of 70,000 people had waited for her appearance and the promised sign all morning. It had been raining all day and most of the people were soaked as they stood in the muddy field, waiting for something to happen. At one o'clock the children cried, "There she is!" They then knelt in front of the oak tree, as the apparition, which they alone could see, appeared to them. While this was occurring the much debated "Miracle of the Sun," occurred. According to witnesses the sun descended from its place, in the sky and began to descend, pendulum like, toward earth. People who were there thought it was the en of the world. As the "sun" went slowly back to it place, people noticed that there clothes had been dried and others proclaimed that they had been healed of diseases.
Here's what we need to keep in mind.
1. No one ever tested the spirit that appeared to the three children. This would have been very easy to do, just by asking the simple question, "Did Jesus come in the flesh?" Apparently this simple question drives the demons nuts and they can't answer it, as they lie habitually. They usually tap dance around saying things like, "yes, He did, and he is also our brother." Jesus is not the brother of the angels, good or fallen. Why didn't anyone test the spirit of what was manifesting to the children?
2. The apparition first said it was from heaven and pointed to the sky. It never told them it was the Mary of the Bible until much later.
3. It communicated through telepathic means. This is greatly suspect, because in all of scripture angels speak in the language of the person they are appearing to. However, in UFO abduction cases telepathy is the choice of communication.
4. Three secrets were given to the children and kept from the rest of the body of Christ. This sets up a caste system in which only the select chosen few can know the "secret." This is nothing short of occult manipulation, as the Gospel was never censored and in fact the Apostle John wrote his letters to condemn the teachings of the Gnostics, who believed that there was more to the Gospel than the cross of Christ. There are no secrets in the teachings of the Messiah!
5. There were Catholic clergy who did not go along with the prevailing attitude that this was Mary and voiced their opinion that it might be a demonic deception! Bravo guys! However, they were silenced!
6. Many of the witnesses at the event described what they saw as "a, dull, silver disc." I wonder what that sounds like?
7. There no photographs of the phenomena of what has become known as, The MIracle of the Sun. There are photo's before and after but not during. Were the photo's confiscated? Did the cameras stop working like is reported by many who have encounters with UFOs?
All of this to say that the event was "cleaned" up and dressed in "Catholic" clothes. What is interesting is that many people who believe in the Fatima apparitions are still calling for the third secret to be revealed, as they say that what Pope John Paul II revealed a few years ago was not the real secret. The present pope, Benedict the 16th, once a true believer in Fatima has distanced himself from it, saying that Fatima was for another time...
I have gotten heat from Catholic websites by pointing out that the events in Fatima might have been what I have come to call, a Harbinger of Deception. Many witnesses claimed to have seen a disc-like object, in front of the sun. Most of the people who were in the field that day, had their world view rocked, as what they experienced was outside anything in their paradigm and world view. With all due respect to the Catholic church and those who believe it was Mary of the Bible that appeared so long ago, let me say this. What happened in Fatima parallels the modern UFO phenomena in many ways. In my opinion, the events that took place were a harbinger, a forerunner of the deception that will come upon the whole earth in these last days. remember 70 thousand people had their world view turned upside down that day. What will happen to yours when a 2 mile wide craft reveals itself? Will you believe the lie? Will you fall for the Alien Gospel - that they created all life on this planet, established the worlds religions, were responsible for the miracles in the Bible and are now back at this critical juncture in human history to help us?
This is the book that exposes the Fatima Deception and links it to the modern UFO phenomena!
Go to www.lamarzulli.net
L.A. Marzulli is the best selling author of the Nephilim Trilogy and received an honorary doctorate from Pacific International University for his work on the series. Marzulli is also the author of the non fiction works, Politics, Prophecy & the Supernatural and The Alien Interviews. He writes daily on his blog http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com and publishes a monthly news magazine.